A vacuum cleaner is one of the most valuable and essential cleaning tools to finish up your home spotlessly clean. Buying the best model of it is worth the investment. But choosing the right one is really a big challenge. So, if you are looking to buy the best vacuum cleaner for your home, the blog is for you.
We have narrowed down the list of Best Vacuum Cleaners available online and reviewed them in detail so that you may invest in the right one. Our research team has taken into account all the aspects such as performance, reliability, versatility, and the overall value you get with your purchase.
So, let’s start with our top picks.
1. Eureka NEU182B PowerSpeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Upright Vacuum Cleaner)
Having a wide footprint, the upright vacuums are very handy for cleaning large areas with ease. So, our first best pick is an upright model from one of the best vacuum brands Eureka Forbes. In terms of design, elegance, quality, and performance, the model is unique in every way.
- Dimension and Weight: 13 x 14 x 44 inches; 10 lbs
- Dust Cup Capacity: 2.6 L
- Cord Length: 25-ft
- Wattage: 960 W
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Included Accessories: Quick release handle, extra-Long 7” crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery tool
- Weighing only 10 lbs, the vacuum is pretty lightweight for easy handling while cleaning.
- What makes this unit an outstanding purchase is its powerful motor that offers the strong suction force to lift away the heavy and stubborn debris. Thus, it ensures an excellent cleaning performance.
- The best part is that it is a bagless vacuum cleaner, so you don’t need to waste money on buying disposable dust bags.
- What’s more, is its extra-large dust cup capacity of 2.6 L that saves your effort in emptying it frequently.
- This model is worth the purchase for solid carpet cleaning and removal of pet hair. Plus, there is an option of five height adjustments that work well on carpet shag rugs, hard floors, etc.
- Operating the appliance is too easy with its easy intuitive controls. There is a knob present on the top of the unit’s base, allowing you to switch between different floor cleaning modes easily.
- When it comes to accessories, all that is present with the unit offers ultimate cleaning versatility. You will find a quick-release handle, 7-inch long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool to clean different surfaces and all those hard-to-reach spots. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
- Excellent build quality
- Great access to the hose attachments
- Ease of level adjustment from bare floor to carpet
- Easy to empty dust cup with extra-large capacity
- Excellent price point
- A bit noisy
Check Out More Upright Vacuum Cleaners
2. Kenmore BC3005 Pet Friendly Lightweight Bagged Canister Vacuum
(Best Canister Vacuum Cleaner)
Canister vacuums are best for cleaning bare floors, carpeting, and even a lot of stairs. So, the next on our list is the best canister vacuum from the most popular brand Kenmore. The model excels at its performance, reliability, and price. In addition, it gives you the option of cleaning a variety of surfaces with a number of attachments and accessories included.
- Dimension and Weight: 17 x 13 x 26 inches; 24.4 pounds
- Color: Blue
- Cord Length: 26-ft
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Included Accessories: Crevice Tool, Upholstery Brush, Bare floor tool, and Telescopic wand.
- First of all, its superb build quality promises long-lasting durability while displaying an elegant look.
- Another best part is its lightweight, and compact size allows for easy rolling and carrying it anywhere with ease. Plus, the large wheels ensure smooth motion and dragging of the canister while you clean.
- The vacuum is equipped with two powerful motors that offer effective brush rotation and deliver strong suction force for fast and deep cleaning results.
- It also comes with an aluminum telescopic wand that lengthens up to 9.5-ft to extend your cleaning reach.
- Featuring a super-smart triple HEPA filtration system, it can capture more than 99.9% of fine dust, including pollen, pet hair, and dust mites; thus, a best vacuum for allergy sufferers. Moreover, the filter is washable too for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- The dust container of this vacuum cleaner has a decent capacity of 1.5 l, and it is detachable too, so you can easily empty it without worrying about hygiene. For more convenience, the vacuum also comes with an indicator light notifying you that the dust bag is full and needs emptying for better performance.
- It offers versatility in cleaning with a lot of attachments. The upholstery brush is best to use for cleaning sofas, mattresses and curtains, etc. Its bare floor tool can do a thorough cleaning of floors. The turbo brush is best for cleaning the hair and fluff from carpets and mats. And the crevice tool allows deeply embedded dirt from corners and crevices.
- Sturdy and stylish
- Impressive suction power and vacuuming performance
- Bagless and easy to clean
- The ActiveLock coupling snaps the accessory into place
- Its automatic power cable winder feature enables the cord to be stored in the unit itself; thus safeguard the cord from any damage
- Lacks variable speed setting option
3. Dirt Devil Vibe 3-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner SD20020
(Best Stick Vacuum Cleaner)
If you are in search of the best stick vacuum cleaner, then nothing is better than this model from Dirt Devil. The unit offers you the convenience of easy handling due to its lightweight design, and its leaner and thinner profile allows easy reach to inaccessible areas. Moreover, you don’t need to bend down for cleaning due to its convenient stick that is the biggest benefit.
- Dimension and Weight: 12.8 x 6.4 x 21.2 inches; 3.4 pounds
- Color: Red
- Dust Cup Capacity: 0.4 L
- Cord Length: 15-ft
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Included Accessories: Upright handle, Crevice nozzle, floor brush, connector tool, multipurpose brush.
- This two-in-one vacuum cleaner works both as a stick vacuum and a handheld vacuum so you can clean according to your needs and convenience.
- Featuring a powerful motor, this stick vacuum offers a strong suction to clean dirt, dust, and pet hair from different surface types as well as nooks and corners.
- It comes with a 15 ft long power cord making it easier to move around the appliance without searching for the different power outlets.
- The unit also includes brush roll on/off function that allows easily transition from floors to carpet in just one touch of a button.
- This is a bagless vacuum cleaner, so no more worrying about buying and changing the dirt bag frequently. Instead, it comes with a dust cup that is too easy to empty when it gets full and is washable too for easy cleaning.
- The various attachments, including an upright handle, crevice nozzle, floor brush, connector tool, and multipurpose brush, allow easy cleaning of floor, upholstery, sofas, carpet, and hardwood floors.
- Lightweight and durable
- Maximum dust collection
- Long power cable
- Easy to use
- Not very noisy
- Cleaning of the filter is a bit difficult
4. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Cordless Hand Vacuum
(Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaner)
The convenience of the best handheld vacuum for cleaning a small mess is unmatchable. And therefore, we have come up with a very smart and intelligent cordless handheld vacuum cleaner from the most reputed brand Bissell. Performance, ease of use, portability, and durability are its greatest assets, making it a standout purchase for light cleaning tasks.
- Dimension and Weight: 16 x 4.5 x 5 inches; 3 pounds
- Color: Purple
- Dust Cup Capacity: 0.7 l
- Run Time: Up to 17 min
- Charging Time: 3.5 hours
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Included Accessories: Crevice tool and brush
- The first thing that makes it impressive is its super cute and stylish design in the purple and black color combination. Moreover, the lightweight and compact profile ensures ease of usage without straining your arms and hands.
- Don’t underestimate its small size; the model is powerful enough to capture dirt, dust, and debris from a variety of surfaces.
- Another unique feature of this cordless vacuum is the inclusion of Triple level filtration system that helps in improving the cleaning performance.
- The dust cup included with it is transparent, so you can easily know when it needs to be emptied.
- It is a best vacuum for pet hair too, as it comes with a specialized pet hair tool to remove the animal fur from floors, carpets, stairs, as well as upholsteries.
- Looks classy and stylish
- Durable build quality
- Easy carrying handle
- Sufficient run time
- Not ideal for tough and large cleaning jobs
- Small dust cup capacity
5. Stanley SL18116 Wet/Dry Vacuum
(Best Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner)
Buying a wet and dry vacuum cleaner is worth the investment as it can clean both the dry dust and wet spills from the same appliance. And this model from Stanley is a great deal to fulfill the same. Its beautiful design, exceptional quality, and outstanding performance make it the smartest purchase in every manner. Plus, a wide range of accessories included with it ensures more versatile cleaning.
- Dimension and Weight: 12.5 x 12.5 x 20 inches; 14.92 pounds
- Color: Silver
- Tank Capacity: 6 gallon
- Cord Length: 10-ft
- Power: 1200 W
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Included Accessories: A 1 1/4-inch x 5-Foot Hose, Two Extension Wands, a Gulper nozzle, a Floor Brush, a Foam filter, a Cloth Filter Bag with Clamp Ring, a Crevice nozzle, and a disposable dust bag.
- It looks appealing in a silver and yellow color combination, and the swivel wheels at the bottom of it ensure easy maneuvering around your home or office while cleaning.
- There is a wide handlebar at the top of the appliance that allows a comfortable grip while lifting the unit.
- It allows you to clean both wet and dry mess from different surfaces, including floors, carpets, furniture, and lawn.
- The dirt collecting chamber has a decent capacity of 6 gallons that can hold a considerable amount of dirt and dust without emptying it often. Thus, it saves your time while cleaning.
- What’s more, is the potent suction power that offers efficient cleaning of any area with ease. Plus, the high powerful motor of 4.0 HP ensures a longer cleaning session without any overheating or damage to the motor.
- It comes with a dual filter. The first one is a washable foam filter filter for wet cleaning, and the second one is a washable cloth filter for dry cleaning.
- The biggest benefit of the appliance is the inclusion of a blower function that allows you to blow the dry dirt and dust from carpets, sofas, and floors.
- Cleaning and maintenance of the vacuum is super easy as both the filters and the dust container are easily removable and washable.
- The multiple accessories, including two plastic suction tubes, a flexible hose, a wet and dry floor brush, crevice nozzle, carpet, and upholstery brush, allow versatility in cleaning.
- Strong and sturdy build
- Easy to use and maintain
- Good suction power
- On-board tool storage
- The dust chamber is washable and easy to clean
- Very noisy
Check Out More Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaners
6. ECOVACS Deebot 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner)
Robotic vacuums are the smartest investment if you want a hand-free cleaning experience for the dirty mess of your house. So, our next best pick comes from the house of the best robotic vacuum brand ECOVACS. Its intelligent design ensures thorough cleaning of your house without any manual intervention. Just program it, and it will do the hard work for you while you sit and relax and even when you are not at home.
- Dimension and Weight: 12.9 x 12.9 x 3.07 inches; 4.4 pounds
- Dust Container Capacity: 0.5 L
- Battery Run Time: 110 min
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Included Accessories: An extra set of brushes, the remote, the charging station, and some dust filters.
- First thing first, it is a feature-rich vacuum cleaner at an affordable price tag.
- This robot vacuum cleaner is slim enough to navigate between and under furniture without any hindrance.
- Operating the device is too easy as it comes with a single multi-function button on the top to switch it on and off as well as start or stop the auto cleanings.
- There is a drawer-style dustbin having a decent dust collecting capacity of 0.5 l. The best part is that it is easy to access from the back of the vacuum.
- This vacuum is designed with a single bristled roller brush and two rotating brushes on the bottom for easy dirt and debris removal from the floors.
- You can easily control this robotic vacuum using a remote control or ECOVACS Home connection app. It displays the details like the size of the area cleaned, cleaning duration, and battery status, etc.
- As a bonus, the model is also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant if you want to control the unit using your voice command.
- Another best feature of this robotic vacuum is the inclusion of three cleaning modes: Auto, Spot, and Edge. You can use its Auto Mode for general cleaning, Edge Mode for cleaning specific edges, and the Spot Mode if you want a deep intense cleaning of any particular area.
- What’s more, is you can double up the suction power in all of these cleaning modes by activating the MAX mode in the app setting.
- It is also featured with anti-collision sensors that allow the appliance to avoid the obstacles for a hindrance-free cleaning.
- Works perfectly on hardwood floors, rugs, and carpets
- Best for picking up pet hair
- App control with real-time and historical cleaning data
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice commands
- High-efficiency filter
- Lacks room-mapping abilities
- Not supports wet mopping
7. Bissell Symphony Pet All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop
(Best Steam Vacuum Cleaner)
Steam cleaning works best in loosening the toughest grimes and dirt, can kill germs, viruses, bacteria, and molds, and most importantly, sanitizes your home. So, our list continues with the best steam vacuum cleaner from one of the leading vacuum brands, Bissell. Take note that this is the best vacuum for cleaning after pets.
- Dimension and Weight: 9.75 x 11 x 46 inches; 13 pounds
- Dust Container Capacity: 0.4 L
- Power: 1100 W for Steam and 400 W for Vacuum
- Cord Length: 23-ft
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Included Accessories: Microfiber soft pad, microfiber scrubby pad, detachable mop pad tray, detachable steam boost tray.
- It has a freestanding canister design weighing 13 pounds that is not too heavy and thus ensures easy maneuvering around the rooms.
- Steam mopping combined with vacuuming makes this unit a versatile appliance to fulfill all your floor cleaning needs simply.
- The model is capable of generating powerful steam with the temperatures exceeding 200℉ that is pretty much enough to remove 99% of harmful microbes and the toughest stains from floors.
- The powerful vacuuming feature of this appliance allows picking up of pet hair and dry debris more efficiently.
- The best part is that it allows convenient options for adjusting flow and switching mop pads on hard-surfaced floors and carpets. You can also switch to light vacuuming according to your cleaning needs.
- This vacuum and steam mop combo works best on sealed wood floors, laminated floors, and hard-surfaced floors like tile, ceramic, stone, marble, etc.
- Its smart tank emptying system for collected dirt is absolutely mess-free. The dirt is ejected into the dustbin with just a push of the plunger, so no dirt on your hands.
- You also have the option to add scented discs to it to freshen up your room air while you steam.
- Sturdy construction
- Looks stylish
- Ideal for hard floors and carpets
- A free-standing unit that can be left in an upright position
- Smart and intuitive operation for both steam mopping and vacuuming
- No such
Read Next: How to Choose The Best Vacuum Cleaner | Buying Guide