Vacuuming your home regularly is one of the best ways to keep your family healthy. Mass-producing, single-use vacuum bags lead to tons of plastic trash, and these bags often don’t do their job properly. So, what’s the solution? Of course, the best bagless vacuum cleaners.
These vacuums use a separate dirt compartment to store the captured dirt or debris that you toss into a larger bin instead of throwing it away after every use. The bagless vacuums are better than their bagged counterparts (Bagged Vs. Bagless Vacuums) as they are easier to use and also helps prevent plastic bags out of landfill.
But picking the best bagless vacuum cleaner for you can be tricky. Many brands tout their own version as the greatest. But, where there’s competition, there’s usually the best product. So, here we are with the reviews of top-rated models of bagless vacuum cleaners so you can choose the most suitable one.
1. Kenmore DU5092 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Upright Bagless Vacuum)
No matter how large or difficult the area to clean is, an upright vacuum is the best solution. So, our top pick is an upright model from the brand Kenmore. It has a number of excellent features that make cleaning a breeze while still delivering powerful performance.
This machine is the finest option for larger, carpeted houses. The best part is that it can effectively take up pet hair and other dry dirt from both hard floors and carpets.
- Dimension and Weight: 12 x 12 x 32 inches; 14.08 Pounds
- Color: Wine
- Dustbin Capacity: 2 L
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Accessories Included: Crevice Nozzle, Sofa Brush, and multipurpose brush.
- One of the most important aspects of deep cleaning is strong suction. Thankfully, this model has a powerful suction (with two-motor system), allowing the thorough cleaning of every area of your house with ease.
- This vacuum cleaner boasts a 170-degree swivel steering for optimum versatility and hassle-free cleaning. As a result, you can clean even the gaps beneath the surface.
- Thanks to its huge bagless bin, which holds 2 liters of garbage, therefore, requires less frequent emptying between the uses.
- A large 30-foot power cord is another fantastic feature of this model. It guarantees that you have easy access to all regions of your space.
- One of the notable features of this model is a 3-in-1 accessory kit. This includes the crevice nozzle, sofa brush, and multipurpose brush, which allows you to clean hard-to-reach spots.
- Finally, the multi-floor brush roll works on carpet or hard surfaces and removes embedded dust conveniently and effectively.
- Lightweight design for easy maneuverability over furniture and other obstacles
- The upright design ensures a hassle-free cleaning
- Space-saving due to its compact size.
- Powerful suction, therefore suitable for cleaning all kinds of floors and carpets.
- It doesn’t support wet cleaning
2. Aspiron Canister Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Bagless Canister Vacuum)
It is the best canister vacuum from Aspiron; a great solution if you have trouble cleaning areas like stairs, underneath furniture, or on higher surfaces like blinds, draperies, and upholstery. It is a compact and lightweight machine with wheels on the canister for excellent motion control. The best feature is its super impressive cleaning performance and decent accessories to serve multiple cleaning needs.
- Dimension and Weight: 17.2 x 11.3 x 11.8 inches; 16.42 pounds
- Color: Black
- Dustbin Capacity: 3.7 quarts
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Accessories Included: A Floor Nozzle, a Crevice Nozzle, a Pet PowerMate Attachment, a Small Dust Brush, an Upholstery Brush, and a Power Adapter.
- It features an innovative power cyclone technique that separates dust from the air by speeding up the air inside the cyclonic chamber. Afterward, the dust is emptied into the bagless dust container and filtered to remove dust and debris.
- What’s more, the unit is powered by a 1200-watt motor that ensures the highest possible performance. It backs itself with a powerful suction system that captures small dust particles and removes embedded dust from hardwood surfaces, carpets, and sofas.
- It comes with an extra large dust cup of capacity 3.7 quarts that removes the hassle of cleaning the dust cup again and again and thereby improving the cleaning efficiency.
- The Aspiron canister vacuum adopts an advanced HEPA-H10 inlet filtration system. For improved hygiene, any dust particles, pet hair, pollen, and allergies are trapped by this filtering system.
- Another best feature of the device is automatic cord rewind feature that automatically retracts the unused cord portion while using the machine.
- Compact yet lightweight for mobility.
- Active lock couplings adapt to every task with ease.
- Innovative dustbin design for hygienic emptying
- It comes with a user manual, thus being easy and convenient to use.
- Five versatile brushes for a variety of cleaning needs
- Height adjustable wand
- No blower function
3. Hoover WindTunnel UH72625 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Bagless Vacuum for Hardwood Floors and Carpets)
The Hoover WindTunnel UH72625 is your best bet if you’re looking for a multi-surface cleaner. Hardwood floors, curtains, upholstery, and stairwells are all viable targets. This unit has a multitude of adjustable features that allow you to tailor your experiences to your preferences.
- Dimension and Weight: 13 x 15 x 44 inches; 18 Pounds
- Color: Black & Red
- Dustbin Capacity: 1.42 L
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Accessories Included: Nozzle, HEPA Filter, Crevice tool.
- As we have already mentioned, it is a multi-surface cleaner which is the best feature of this vacuum. Featuring five adjustable height settings, it allows you to deep clean carpets, area rugs, or bare floors accordingly.
- A powerful motor is another notable aspect of this vacuum cleaner that offers outstanding cleaning performance. The strong suction helps you to deeply clean different surfaces, including carpets.
- It is a best vacuum cleaner for pet hair as it comes with a multi-purpose pet tool that picks up pet hair from multiple surfaces with ease.
- What makes it even more astounding is the efficiency of the HEPA filter. This tends to protect your home from allergies and pathogens by reducing dust and other allergens. It even traps pet odor too.
- You’ll admire how well this vacuum cleaner performs with its cleaning accessories. It comes with several onboard accessories for all-around cleaning of your house and workplace. Almost anything may be cleaned, including couches, cushions, and drapes, as well as hard floors.
- Moreover, it has a stretchable hose making it easier to clean over the ground, corners, and other difficult-to-reach areas.
- No need to be concerned about getting your hands dirty or filthy as the machine includes a bagless cyclonic technique.
- Easy to empty the bin since it’s bagless.
- Upright design yet compact for convenient storage.
- It comes with wheels for easy mobility while cleaning
- No maintenance cost since the cup is just clean after the use
- Brush roll On/Off switch ensures easy transition from carpets to hard floor.
- Slightly heavy but easily manageable with the wheels.
4. Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Bagless Vacuum for Pet Hair)
With the Dyson V7 animal cleaner, you don’t have to worry about choosing the right vacuum cleaner for your pet, as it is really meant for that. It actually eliminates 99.97 percent of minuscule dust particles as small as 0.3 microns. It is indeed suitable for both floors and carpets.
- Dimension and Weight: 8.2 x 9.8 x 49 inches; 5.28 Pounds
- Color: Blue
- Dustbin Capacity: 0.54 L
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Accessories Included: Quick-release motor head, combination tool, mini motorized tool, crevice tool, mini soft dusting brush, charger, and docking station.
- First of all, the battery of the Dyson V7 has been redesigned. It uses a six-cell Lithium-ion battery with Nickel-Cobalt-Aluminum (NCA) chemistry that allows you to vacuum the surfaces and carpets for up to 30 minutes without fading.
- In fact, this model makes it easier for you to deal with pet hairs in your home. It comes with a digital motor V7 that runs at up to 110,000 RPM and generates up to 100 AW of powerful suction.
- Not only that but it can also be converted into a handheld vacuum in a matter of seconds. This one will undoubtedly fascinate you since you can use it at all levels, from top to bottom.
- It has a Direct Drive Cleaner head that pushes the bristles deeper into the carpet to get rid of ground-in dirt.
- With this best cordless vacuum cleaner, you can reach any area you want to clean without restrictions.
- You don’t have to touch the mess since the hygienic dirt ejection mechanism removes trapped dust and debris in one action.
- It also consists of a variety of accessories that allow you to clean debris from corners and below furniture.
- Cordless design for quick spill clean-up without restrictions.
- The docking station stores and charges additional attachments in a suitable way.
- It’s lightweight for ease of use and provides a seamless cleaning experience.
- Easily transforms to handheld for hassle-free cleaning.
- Perfect for floors and carpets due to powerful suction.
- The battery life is limited, so you won’t be able to clean a whole house in one go.
- For hard floors (which are the majority in India), a soft roller must be purchased separately.
5. Miele Boost CX1 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Bagless Vacuum for Allergies)
If you are allergic to dust and feel irritated while cleaning your home, investing in this best bagless vacuum from Miele is a smart investment. It is a powerful yet multi-surface cleaner that can effectively clean minute dust and allergic-prone particles from different surfaces with ease. Thus, you can get a cleaner and healthier environment in your home. Furthermore, thanks to its lightweight design and maneuverability, you can vacuum everywhere in your home.
- Dimension and Weight: 16.25 x 11.1 x 11 inches; 20.1 Pounds
- Color: Lotus White
- Dustbin Capacity: 1 L
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Accessories Included: Universal floorbrush, upholstery nozzle, crevice nozzle and dusting brush.
- It is a canister vacuum with transportation wheels that is easy to maneuver to clean a variety of surfaces without any hassle.
- The unit boasts a smart HEPA AirClean filter that can filter the minute dirt, allergens, and other pollutants in your home, causing allergies. This makes it the best vacuum cleaner for allergy sufferers.
- Featuring a powerful motor of 1200 W, the unit offers non-stop suction to thoroughly clean a variety of surfaces in one go. And this long-lasting suction allows you to clean for longer periods of time without any interruption.
- It also comes with a set of cleaning accessories that make it simple to clean hard-to-reach spots as well as the nooks and crannies of your home.
- Sturdy and durable
- The detachable dust chamber ensures easy emptying of the dirt collected.
- Powerful suction for intense cleaning
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Higher on the price side
6. BLACK+DECKER (HLWVA325J21) Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Wet and Dry Bagless Vacuum Cleaner)
It’s a great, affordable option that combines style, elegance, and performance all in a single unit. Being a cordless model, it is easy to use anywhere; to clean floors, kitchen cabinets, sofas, couches, and even your car interiors. In addition, it can handle both dry and wet cleaning of messes, making it the best wet and dry vacuum cleaner for your home.
- Dimension and Weight: 7.5 x 5.75 x 14.13 inches; 2.01 Pounds
- Color: Titanium
- Dustbin Capacity: 236 ml
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Accessories Included: Washable Foam Filter, Jack Plug Charger, Wall Mount, Push In Squeegee
- Its ergonomic and lightweight design makes it quite easy to use without feeling fatigued.
- With a power of 10.8 Watt lithium-ion battery, you can clean various surfaces. And since the battery lasts long, you don’t need to worry about charging it in between the usage.
- There is a translucent dirt compartment that allows you to see how full it’s and when it needs to be emptied. You can effortlessly dump the collected dirt within the cup with a single click and release mechanism.
- The filter is removable and washable, thus preventing the motor from clogging.
- It is extremely light and compact for easy mobility.
- Its design allows for both wet and dry cleaning.
- The wall-mountable charging dock provides instant storage and access.
- It’s an ergonomically designed hand-held vacuum for optimum cleaning.
- Multiple attachments are included to make operating more convenient.
- It takes a very long time to charge.
- No battery level indicator.
7. Hoover Commercial TaskVac Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Commercial-Grade Bagless Vacuum Cleaner)
Next on our list is a commercial bagless vacuum cleaner to perform heavy duty cleaning whether it is your home, office, or other commercial spaces. What makes Hoover Commercial TaskVac Bagless a great buy is its powerful performance on multiple surfaces, durable build quality, and a range of accessories to perform variable cleaning tasks.
- Dimension and Weight: 12 x 16 x 32 inches; 15 Pounds
- Color: Black
- Power Cord Length: 35-ft
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Accessories Included: Wand, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, and HEPA Filter.
- It has a sleek design that is also quite portable, making it simple to move this vacuum cleaner from room to room for cleaning.
- It features a strong motor you can now rely on to clean your home thoroughly.
- The bagless technology ensures no exposure to dust or dirt, therefore a great buy for allergy sufferers.
- The power cord of the unit is 35 feet long, making it easy to reach all around your house or office spaces.
- It is equipped with versatile accessories to suit varied cleaning needs. For instance, extension wand, carpet/floor brush, crevice nozzle, upholstery brush, multipurpose brush.
- This vacuum cleaner also has a thermal cut-off system that instantly switches off the device, thus saving it from any damage due to overheating.
- Powerful suction for deep cleaning
- Sturdy and durable construction
- It comes with versatile attachments for effortless cleaning
- Long power cord for extended reach
- No such
What is the best bagless vacuum cleaner on the market?
Kenmore DU5092 Upright Vacuum Cleaner is the best bagless vacuum in terms of cleaning performance, maneuverability, ease of use and convenience, style, and design. Since it can also clean a larger area in one go, it is an excellent buy.
Which is the best vacuum cleaner, bagless or bag?
There are pros and cons to both bagged and bagless vacuums, so which one is best depends entirely on your needs and cleaning preferences.
First, bagless vacuums can save you money because you don’t have to buy replacement bags. However, they, like bagged vacuums, have filters that need to be cleaned or, in the case of HEPA filters, replaced on a regular basis, perhaps more frequently than a bagged vacuum.
How long do bagless vacuums last?
The majority of bagless vacuum cleaners endure 5 to 8 years, with brand and lifestyle constituting the biggest difference in lifespan.
Are bagless vacuums worth it?
A bagless vacuum cleaner is unquestionably the most ecologically responsible and cost-effective solution. By using bagless vacuums, you don’t need to buy replacement bags, thus you can save money.