Toughest stains, spills, and grimes are no longer a matter of cleaning concern if you own the best steam vacuum cleaner. These cleaners are the perfect combination of steam mop and vacuum cleaner in a single unit. They use steam and water to clean, sanitize and disinfect hardwood floors, carpet and upholstery, remove stains from fabrics, and kill germs and bacteria. Best of all, they don’t use harsh chemicals that can damage surfaces like wood.
If you are looking for the best steam vacuum cleaners/mops for home, you’ll be amazed at the wide availability on the market. Luckily we’ve narrowed down the selection to the top seven. Keep reading.
1. Bissell Symphony Pet All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop, 1543A
With Bissell Symphony, Pet All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop, cleaning up after pets mess your surfaces just got easier. This model takes the trophy as the best overall since it combines efficiency, performance, value, and ease of use.
The top-quality appliance has a unique design that incorporates a vacuum and steam cleaner, thereby vacuuming pet hairs and steam cleaning all floors. You can use it to clean all types of hard floors, including ceramic, hardwood, linoleum, granite, and marble.
- Dimension and Weight: 9.75 x 11 x 46 inches; 13 Pounds
- Wattage: 1100 W
- Color: Purple
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Included Accessories: Microfiber soft pad, microfiber scrubby pad, detachable mop pad tray, detachable steam boost tray.
- You don’t have to worry about messing your hands when cleaning since the machine is equipped with the Drop-IT tank emptying system. Likewise, the tank is easy to refill.
- It is pet-friendly since it doesn’t use chemicals to sanitize floors. You only need to use clean water.
- The machine has odor-eliminating scent discs for a refreshing experience around the house.
- Easy Touch Digital Controls makes it easy to use, even for beginners.
- It’s easy to use
- It cleans up all pets’ messes, including small particles and hairs
- It vacuums and steams at the same time
- It’s easy to empty and clean the dirt tank
- Heavy to carry around
2. Tineco FLOOR ONE S5 Steam Cleaner
(Best Steam Cleaner for Hard Floor)
Tineco Floor One S5 Steam Cleaner is versatile equipment that can deliver chemical-free results on all types of surfaces, including hard floors, tiles, tight corners, or exhaust hoods.
The model is especially best vacuum for hard floors that deliver powerful steam cleaning for effortless clean-up. Plus, it guarantees an incredibly quick heat-up time of just 30 seconds.
- Dimension and Weight: 11.8 x 12.6 x 43.3 inches; 22.4 Pounds
- Color: White
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Included Accessories: A replacement brush roller, dry filter, storage tray and cleaning tool.
- It is featured with a unique iLoop Smart Sensor Technology that allows the machine to automatically adjusts the suction power, brush roller speed, and water flow for efficient cleaning results.
- The non-stop steam design allows easy tank refill without you stopping the clean-up midway.
- It has a dual tank system that ensures fresh water cleaning every time you use it.
- The best part is that it dries the floor quickly soon after mopping and steaming without leaving any spots behind.
- The package is all-inclusive with all accessories that you need for effective cleaning. For example, you’ll find a replacement brush roller, dry filter, storage tray and cleaning tool.
- User-friendly design
- Guarantees quick heat-up time of 30 seconds
- Can clean hard to reach surfaces
- Versatile for cleaning different types of floors
- Offers chemical-free cleaning
- Refilling the tank is easy
3. Bissell PowerEdge Lift Off Steam Mop
(Best Multipurpose Steam Cleaner)
The Bissell PowerEdge Lift is a 2-in-1 Cleaner that offers optimum cleanliness and utmost hygiene when cleaning PVC, varnished parquet, stone, laminate, tiles, and all surfaces without leaving chemical residues.
We rate it as the best multipurpose steam cleaner because it excellently ensures absolute cleanliness on all types of surfaces. For example, it delivers excellent results on cracks, mirror surfaces, crevices, windows, glass, wall tiles, shower cabins, and fittings.
- Dimension and Weight: 9 x 13.5 x 45.75 inches; 5.8 Pounds
- Color: White and Blue
- Wattage: 1500 W
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Included Accessories: Microfiber cloth, a bristle brush and grout tool.
- Removable handheld steamer and a 300 ml clean tank capacity for easy refill.
- Swivel steering and the triangle foot that allows you to navigate edges and tight corners for a seamless cleanup.
- The design incorporates a grout tool and bristle brush for cleaning raised surfaces such as grout, countertops, and sinks.
- Steam Ready light feature lets you dispense the required steam at any time by notifying you when the machine is ready.
- It has 11.7 inches cleaning path width for clean hard-to-reach areas such as the walls and windows.
- It weighs 5.8 pounds for easy lifting and to prevent hand fatigue.
- Can eliminate dirt and harmful germs on surfaces
- Uses steam power to clean surfaces
- Can clean corners, crevices, and bends
- Versatile use
- It has a push-button for easy operation
- Longlife battery
- It has a smaller water tank
4. BLACK+DECKER BHSM15FX08 Steam Mop
(Best Budget Pick)
If you are looking for equipment for deep cleaning of surfaces around your home without spending much, you can consider BLACK+DECKER BHSM15FX08 1300W Steam Mop. As the best budget pick, it can perform extremely well, just like the high-end options.
This steam mopper is practical in all ways because it’s easy to use and only requires the power of steam to clean surfaces. One great benefit of this equipment is that it produces top-quality steam.
Further, it’s practically effective in cleaning all types of floors, including laminate and parquet, since it uses a dry stream.
- Dimension and Weight: 32.75 x 12.4 x 5.13 inches; 9.23 Pounds
- Color: White and Blue
- Wattage: 1300 W
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Included Accessories: Floor extension, Pivoting Mop Head, Countertop Mop Pad, Floor Mop pad, Squeegee, Grout Brush, Small Detail Brush, Metal Grate Brush, Mesh Storage Bag.
- With the quick heat up time of 30 seconds, it quickly starts cleaning without waiting too longer.
- Has pivoting head for easy maneuvering to clean tight spaces.
- Uses hot and top-quality steam to get rid of stubborn dirt on the surface.
- It has a detachable microfiber cloth that can be removed and cleaned in a machine.
- 5m cable and swivel head make the scrubber extremely flexible to reach all corners effortlessly.
- It is easy to use because it has only two buttons for switching on/off and activating the steam.
- Easy to use
- Can clean all types of floors
- Multifunctional steam mop as it comes with a lot of useful attachments
- Can clean tight corners and furniture bends
- The tank is detachable and easy to fill
- Produces top-quality steam for effective cleaning
- The package lacks a bristle brush or grout tool
5. Deerma DM-ZQ610 Steam Cleaner
(Best Steam Vacuum Cleaner for Upholstery)
For a moment, and with less effort, your home environment will be perfectly cleaned and sanitized with Deerma DM-ZQ610 Multifunctional Handheld Steam Cleaner.
If you are looking for the best steam cleaner for upholstery, the Deerma model will provide a chemical-free operation on your sofas. Further, it will leave your surfaces sparkling clean with just the power of steam, therefore ensuring optimal hygiene is maintained all the time.
- Dimension and Weight: 17.32 x 15.75 x 8.66 inches; 0.99 Pounds
- Color: White
- Wattage: 1700 W
- Tank Capacity: 230 ml
- Included Accessories: Sponge nozzle, brush head, brush connector, squeegee, squeegee handle, mop head, mop connection tube, storage bag.
- This modern cleaner is highly advanced with cleaning brush heads to clean and sterilize surfaces such as the carpet, hard floors, and upholstery.
- Deerma DM-ZQ610 is a lightweight product with a comfortable plastic handle grip that is ergonomically designed so you can clean surfaces for extended periods without fatigue.
- The easy-glide feature enables the machine to move easily for effective cleaning
- It is equipped with three-section connecting tubes that allow the cleaner to move around easily, especially in hard-to-reach areas.
- It weighs only 0.99 pounds, and with the ergonomically-designed handle, you can move it with ease and reach all areas.
- The integrated tank system can be detached and refilled anytime with water.
- Highly advanced
- Handle with a comfortable grip
- It comes with a spray mop
- The moping sponge doesn’t last long
6. PurSteam Steam Mop Cleaner
(Best Handheld Steam Cleaner)
The easiest way to steam clean your surfaces is to use an ergonomically designed steam mop like the Pursteam Steam Mop Cleaner. It’s the best steam cleaner that is detachable too to use it as a handheld unit. Moreover, thanks to its ergonomic design that makes it easy to operate and move around.
Whether you are looking for a cleaner for sofa, sinks, carpets, or walls, this equipment applies hot steam to challenging surfaces such as deep crevices and cracks. Therefore this steam vacuum cleaner helps in decontaminating, deodorizing, and eliminating bacteria from surfaces.
- Dimension and Weight: 8.07 x 9.45 x 23.94 inches; 2.2 Pounds
- Color: White
- Wattage: 1550 W
- Tank Capacity: 380ml
- Included Accessories: 3 Nylon Brush Attachments: Small, Large & Double, Built-In Handheld Steamer, Nozzle Attachments, and 3 Steam Mop Cleaning Pads.
- This steam cleaner comes with five interchangeable brush heads to ensure no surface is left untouched.
- There are three adjustable modes that allow you to set the steam’s level as per your cleaning needs.
- You can also use it as a garment steamer to remove tough creases from the clothes.
- It features five levels of security protection, thereby providing the best cleaning experience. For instance, the boiler is made of top-quality aluminum alloy, safety, leakage protection, and double-insulated wire to eliminate the danger.
- It is equipped with a 1550W motor for deep cleaning all around your house.
- It’s also easy on the wrists with a grip that rotates 270 degrees and a lightweight design.
- It can accommodate 380 ml of water per filling. It’s really easy to refill.
- Easy to use
- It has a powerful motor that dispenses hot steam in seconds
- Has advanced levels of safety
- A high-quality machine that delivers value for money
- The tank is detachable and easy to refill
- Features a lightweight design
- The tank is small
7. Bissell Steam Mop, 19404
(Best Steam Cleaner for Pets)
This model from Bissell is especially best to clean up after pet messes with ease. Plus, its unique steaming capability allows you to clean and sanitize surfaces without any hassle.
The Bissell Steam mop is ideal for all household operations by providing the ultimate cleaning experience and getting rid of tough stains with absolute ease.
- Dimension and Weight: 9.5 x 13 x 43 inches; 6.2 pounds
- Color: Purple
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Included Accessories: Fabric Steamer, Bristle Tools, Angle Concentrator Tool, Grout Tool, On-Board Tool Kit, Wall Mount, Flat Surface Tool, Red Bristle Scrub Brush, Clothing Steamer Tool.
- The unit can mop and steam in one instance to provide hygienic results. Therefore, this saves you time and simplifies the cleanup process.
- It has a special microfiber cloth that eliminates all types of dirt, crumbs, dust, and dried up pet messes.
- Produces powerful steam that eliminates harmful germs and sanitizes surfaces without leaving chemical residues.
- The microfiber pads are reusable and consist of high-quality material that gently clears off the dirt from surfaces.
- The aroma diffuser keeps your surfaces smelling fresh.
- Its equipped with a multi-purpose cleaning kit and customized tools to clean different types of surfaces.
- Eliminates all germs, bacteria, and dirt
- It has reusable microfiber pads
- Comes with scent water and eight spring breeze fragrance disc to freshen up the room
- It has multiple attachments
- No such
Is there a vacuum that also has steam cleaners?
All-in-One steam cleaners come equipped with a steam cleaner and vacuum in one machine so that you enjoy the benefits of vacuuming and steam cleaning your floors.
How do Steam Vacuum Cleaners work?
Steam cleaners run on steam, which heats up to 240 degrees Fahrenheit. This high temperature is effective at killing germs and bacteria, which is why it’s a smart cleaning method. With steam cleaners, you can clean a wide variety of surfaces, including hard floors and carpets, drapes, upholstery, windows, and more.
Are steam vacuums good?
Yes, as they deliver hot and powerful steam, the steam vacuum cleaners are best for eliminating germs and bacteria. They also effectively sanitize your floors without the need to use chemicals.
Is there a vacuum that also steam cleans the carpet?
Yes, the all-in-one steam cleaners are versatile machines that can clean different surfaces, including carpets.
How often should you steam clean your carpet?
You can steam clean your carpet at least once a week. However, if you have pets and many family members in your home, you can increase it twice a week.
Do you need to vacuum before using a steam mop?
Normally you should vacuum your surfaces before steaming. However, with a one-in-all machine, these functions are carried out simultaneously.
Why is my floor sticky after I steam mop?
The floor can be sticky after steam mopping if you add heavy cleaning solutions such as soaps. Also, the floor may soak wet in excess water and trap dirt.
For What a steam vacuum is used?
A steam vacuum cleaner is versatile equipment for cleaning different types of surfaces, including floors, windows, mirrors, furniture, tiles, carpets, upholstery, and sinks.
Do Steam Vacuums Work?
Yes, steam vacuums can eliminate germs, bacteria, stubborn dirt, stains, and dust, when used appropriately.