When it comes to a robot vacuum, everything is automated, from vacuuming to recharging the battery, so why bother emptying the dirt compartment? Isn’t it convenient if your robot vacuum has an automatic dirt disposal feature? Of course, Yes! Thankfully, some latest and hi-tech models of robot vacuum come with a self-emptying feature that automatically disposes off the dirt of its container into the large dustbin present in its docking station.
So, let’s talk about some of the best self-emptying robot vacuums that will surely give you the most automated cleaning experience.
1. Eufy RoboVac L35 Hybrid+ Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Eufy L35 robot vacuum comes with a host of sophisticated features to give you a complete automated cleaning experience. Aside from dry vacuuming, this clever gadget ensures wet mopping too for a gleaming, spotless, and shiny floor. Plus, with the self-emptying feature, it lessens your burden of cleaning the dirt compartment again and again.
- Dimension and Weight: 13.78 x 13.78 x 3.94 inches; 8.6 Pounds
- Color: Black
- Run Time: Up to 2.5 hours
- Water Tank Capacity: 300 ml
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Package Includes: The main unit, Charging dock, Remote control, Mop cloth holder, 2 mop cloths, 2 HEPA filters, Cleaning brush, and extra side brush.
- The model features the most advanced LIDAR navigation that creates the most efficient map of your home and navigates in a logical pattern ensuring no area is left uncleaned.
- With the powerful 3200Pa of suction, the model is best for picking up any type of dirt, debris, and pet hair from both floors and carpets.
- One of the best features of this robot vacuum is that it can vacuum and mop simultaneously, thus saving your precious time.
- It has a multipurpose collection bin to collect dirt (280 ml capacity) and to hold clean water (200 ml capacity) for mopping purposes.
- There is a tall charging dock cum emptying station where the robot empties the contents of its bin. Plus, the unit also uses it for charging its battery when it gets exhausted.
- The best part is that it comes with a total of three dust bags, and each bag should hold the contents for 60 days. In addition, they are easy to remove and replace.
- There is a physical remote to operate your robot vacuum’s basic functions like switching it on and off, mode selection, etc.
- For more intuitive control, the robot’s accompanying app enables you to control it from anywhere. It allows schedule cleaning, multi-level mapping, setting virtual boundaries, etc.
- The model is also voice-compatible to control it using your voice commands via Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
- Sturdy and stylish
- Supports both vacuuming and mopping
- Sizeable bin and empties the content itself
- Has an indicator to notify you when to replace or change the bin bag
- Multi-floor mapping allows it to create maps for up to 3 levels in your home
- Great battery life
- Ensures faster cleaning
- Multiple Cleaning modes suit different cleaning needs.
- Mopping is not suitable for deep stains and spots
- Loud while emptying its bin
2. iRobot Roomba j7+ (7550)
(Best Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair)
Irobot Roomba j7+ grabs the second spot on our list of best self-emptying robot vacuums. Though the price of this vacuum is high, for performance, features, and functionalities, it is worth every penny. Overall, it is the smartest and high performing robot vacuum cleaner and is especially best for cleaning pet hair.
- Dimension and Weight: 13.34 x 13.3 x 3.4 inches; 7.5 Pounds
- Color: Graphite
- Run Time: Up to 80 min
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Package Includes: The main unit, Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal, 2 dirt disposal bags, a charging cord, an extra filter, and an extra corner brush.
- The iRobot Roomba j7+ is featured with precision vision navigation along with a forward-facing camera that offers smarter navigation for efficient cleaning of your home.
- As a bonus, it comes with a “headlight” too that illuminates the path of the vacuum cleaner when it is working.
- One of the best features of the unit is excellent obstacle avoidance technology that makes it able to identify pet waste and other objects on the floor and avoid them while cleaning.
- It is a vacuum cleaning robot only that comes with a three-stage cleaning system, featuring two rubber brushes for various floor types, an edge-sweeping brush for cleaning corners, and a powerful suction mechanism for vacuuming all the dust.
- The model has a self-emptying Clean Base with one dust bag installed and a spare one to use afterward. Each bag can hold 60 days of dirt before needing to be replaced.
- It is equipped with an advanced HEPA filter that can capture the smallest particles and, therefore, an excellent vacuum for allergy sufferers.
- You can control the device via remote or manually using a single button present on the unit. Although for detailed and more convenient controls, you can use the iRobot Home app once connected to Wi-Fi. The app is very user-friendly that makes scheduling, selecting rooms, and blocking off sections a breeze.
- It is also compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa for easy voice control.
- Precise navigation for efficient cleaning.
- Works well on various flooring types, including tile, carpet, laminate, and rugs of various heights.
- Self-emptying technology is a decent feature.
- Powerful suction to tackle everyday messes with ease
- Cliff detection to avoid stairs
- Automatic object detection and avoidance
- Lacks mopping function
3. ECOVACS Deebot N8 Pro+ Robot Vacuum and Mop
(Best Self-emptying Robot Vacuum and Mop)
The Ecovacs Deebot N8 pro+ is an excellent robot vacuum that will leave your floors cleaner than ever without any significant effort from your side. This dual robot vacuum and mop sweeps and wipes your floors simultaneously with the same device, and thanks to its Auto Empty Station that even empties itself when it gets full.
- Dimension: 13.9 x 13.9 x 3.69 inches
- Color: Black
- Dirt Bin Capacity: 2.5 l
- Run Time: Up to 110 minutes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Package Includes: Robot Vacuum, Auto-Empty Station, 2 Auto-Empty Station Bags, 1 Washable Mopping Pad, 10 Disposable Mopping Pads, 2 Side Brushes, 1 High-Efficiency Air Filter, and Instruction Manual.
- It is a well-built vacuum cleaner with both vacuuming and mopping functions. It has a suction power of 2600 Pa that cleans efficiently no matter what types of debris are on the floor.
- With a height of 3.7 inches only, it can easily glide under furniture for thorough cleaning of these areas.
- With the most advanced LIDAR navigation, it can clean most effectively with true mapping, ensuring no area is left uncleaned.
- The model’s best feature is TrueDetect, an intelligent 3D obstacle avoidance technology that uses 3D lights to detect what is in front of it. Thus, it easily avoids furniture, shows, and other objects on its way.
- Featuring dual-side sweeping brushes, it performs well on hard floors by picking pet hair and small pieces of debris to achieve a great level of deep cleaning of your floors.
- Another advantage is that it increases its suction power when sensing the carpet and ensures deep cleaning of it.
- With the Auto Emptying Station, you don’t need to worry about manually emptying its dust bin. In addition, the emptying comes with a hypoallergenic disposable dust bag pre-installed that can hold about 30 days worth of dirt, depending on how often you use it or how dirty your home is.
- It has a longer battery life making it ideal for cleaning larger homes without worrying about battery discharging.
- To get advanced benefits and make everyday operation easy, you can pair it with the ECOVACS app. It allows you to control and schedule a clean, customize power options, monitor the cleaning status, or check where the robot is cleaning in real-time.
- With this app, you can map several floors at once and save them so you can clean upstairs and downstairs. It also allows you to label rooms and specifies no-go zones and virtual boundaries.
- You can also control the bot using the Auto Mode button present on the top of the device or pair it with smart devices (Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa) to control it using your voice command.
- High-end robot vacuum with vacuuming and mopping functions
- Strong suction power
- Carpet detection is a nice feature
- Amazing obstacle avoidance due to front 3D sensors
- Anti-drop sensors to prevent it from falling down the stairs
- Not stuck too much like other robot vacuums
- Pretty quiet operation
- Multiple suction level and mop flow rates
- No remote control
4. iRobot Roomba i3+ EVO (3550) Robotic Vacuum
(Best High-performing Model)
The another reliable and best self-emptying robot vacuum comes on our list is from the Roomba i3 series. The model is a decent performer with all the essential bells and whistles for thorough and efficient cleaning of your house floors.
- Dimension and Weight: 13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63 inches; 14.96 Pounds
- Color: Woven Neutral
- Run Time: Up to 90 min
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Package Includes: Main Unit, Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal, 2 Dirt Disposal Bags, Extra High-Efficiency Filter, and Instruction Manual.
- With its Reactive Sensor Navigation, the unit is quite impressive but not on par as the Lidar Navigation. However, for the price, it is incomparably better than its competition.
- It performs well using straight-line navigation along with floor-tracking sensors that clean logically in neat rows.
- The best is its Self Emptying base that comes with a disposable and allergen lock dirt bag that holds around 60 days worth of debris in it. Once full, you need to remove it and replace it with a fresh dirt bag.
- With a decent suction power, the device is particularly good at vacuuming that efficiently sweeps and sucks up all the dirt and debris on the floor. In addition, the sensors help the device to increase its suction power for thorough cleaning of dirty patches and messy dry spills that require more effort.
- Another best feature of the device is the inclusion of unique dual multi-surface rubber brushes which don’t get tangled with human or pet hair. Plus, the inclusion of HEPA filter keeps cat and dog dander allergens at bay.
- The device is supported by the iRobot Home app, available for iOS and Android devices to get the advantage of sophisticated facilities from it. Plus, the app allows you to use your vacuum from anywhere (Make sure the robot is connected to your home Wi-Fi).
- Its compatibility with smart home devices like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allows you to control it using your voice only.
- Sturdy and durable
- Powerful suction for best cleaning
- Excellent hard floor cleaning
- Auto Detects dirtier spots and cleans them thoroughly
- Best for picking pet hair
- Supports scheduling and area cleaning
- Easy operation
- Navigation is quite not very impressive
- A bit loud
- Sometimes stuck under low furniture
- Lacks mopping functionality
5. Shark RV1001AE IQ Robot Vacuum
(Best Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum for Hardwood Floors)
Lastly, we have a stylish, appealing, and feature-rich robot vacuum from the brand Shark. Smart navigation and mapping abilities, self-emptying bin, powerful performance, and many more features make it a decent addition to any home.
- Dimension and Weight: 13 x 13 x 3.5 inches; 13 Pounds
- Color: Black
- Run Time: Up to 90minutes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Included Accessories: Robot Vacuum, Charging dock, 2 Brushes, 2 dustbins, 2 filters, and instruction manual.
- The Shark RV1001AE uses a smart IQ navigation to map your home and plan an efficient cleaning route for an optimized cleaning routine.
- Its automatic dirt collecting and disposable feature protect your hand from getting dirtier when it’s time to change the dirt bag. The best part is that the auto-sealed dust bag can hold 2-4 weeks of dirt in them, and once full, you need to replace it with a newer one without making your hands messy.
- Its powerful suction force along with three power modes will help you achieve the best cleaning results on hardwood floors as well as carpets.
- It is one and only model in our list with self-cleaning brush-roll feature that cleans pet hair and long hair automatically, for uninterrupted cleaning performance.
- Additionally, the automatic carpet detection feature of the device recognizes carpet flooring and automatically boosts the suction for extracting pet hair and other debris from carpet fibers.
- Its compatibility with smart home devices including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant offers the best user experience without lifting a finger.
- Stylish and attractive
- Top-notch navigation and cleaning performance
- Multiple vacuuming modes
- Longer battery life
- Smart sensors for smart job
- No such