A good mop can make all the difference when it comes to keeping your floors clean. And if you’re looking for an effective and easy-to-use mopping solution, a spray mop is a great option. Spray mops are a quick and convenient way to clean your floors without lugging around a heavy bucket of water. Plus, they’re great for spot-cleaning spills and messes.
But with so many different types and brands on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best spray mops on the market to help make your purchase decision a little easier.
1. O-Cedar ProMist MAX Spray Mop
O-Cedar ProMist Spray mop is a highly trusted product for its performance, cleaning efficiency, and price. Moreover, it is lightweight, versatile, and very easy to use.
- Dimension and Weight: 55 x 6.69 x 5.13 inches; 2.01 Pounds
- Color: Red
- Power Source: Manual
- This spray mop is slim and lightweight with a built-in tank for the cleaning solution.
- It features a long and rectangular microfiber mop head that is super absorbent to clean dirt, dust, and spills from any surface. Plus, it is easily removable for quick cleaning in your washing machine for repeated use.
- Another best feature is its dual-sided mop head that you can simply flip when the one side gets dirty. You can use the pad for both wet and dry cleaning.
- The mop pad features a unique scrubbing zone to deal with tough stains, spots, and stuck-on grime.
- The swivel head lays almost flat, allowing you to clean under low-clearance furniture, corners, and edges.
- There is a lever on the handle of the mop for easy dispersal of the cleaning solution onto the floor; even you can control the amount of solution you want to get sprayed on the floor.
- With three extra microfiber mop heads, you won’t have to worry about buying new ones for almost a year.
- Sturdy construction
- Good coverage
- Straightforward assembly
- Manual spray functionality, so there is no need for costly batteries.
- Super-absorbent microfiber mop head ensures quick drying of the floors after mopping.
- The dual-sided and wide mop head makes handling large areas easy.
- No such
2. Bona Premium Spray Mop
(Best Spray Mop for Hardwood Floors)
Take care of your wood floors in a safe and effective way by investing in this premium spray mop from Bona that is specially designed for cleaning hardwood floors.
- Dimension and Weight: 28.44 x 5.75 x 4.5 inches; 5.2 Pounds
- Color: Blue
- Power Source: Manual
- The first impressive thing about this spray mop is its durable build quality that offers long-lasting service with no wear and tear.
- It comes with a machine-washable microfiber cleaning pad that takes care of your hardwood floors without damaging them. Plus, the extra large cleaning head ensures quick mopping of larger areas without any difficulty.
- There is a trigger on the mop handle to release fine spray on the floors for the most effective cleaning.
- The flexible rubber corners on the mop head protect your baseboards and furniture from any dents or damage while mopping.
- The upper grip is too comfortable for prolonged usage, preventing calluses on the palms. Additionally, there is a secondary grip for support when extra pressure is needed to clean tough stains and messes.
- Its pivoting handle ensures thorough cleaning of tighter and narrow spaces.
- It also comes with a full-sized jar of Bona Hardwood cleaner that is compatible to clean tiles or other hard surfaces.
- Stylish and durable
- Very easy to assemble and use
- Best for cleaning hardwood floors
- Exceptional cleaning performance
- Excellent coverage with the large and wide mop head
- Machine washable and reusable microfiber mop pads are good for your wallet
- No batteries required, manual operation
- Cleaning Solution cartridge prone to leaking
3. Bissell SpinWave Spin Mop
(Best Powered Spray Mop)
As the name resembles, it is a spin mop with two rotating microfiber pads, efficient enough to scrub the toughest dirt and stains off the sensitive floors, including hardwood, tile, linoleum, porcelain, vinyl, etc. Plus, it is an electric version, so it does not require much manual effort for floor mopping.
- Dimension and Weight: 26.7 x 16 x 7.9 inches; 8 Pounds
- Color: White/Black
- Power Source: Electric
- It comes with dual rotating pads ( a pair of scrubbing pads for removing tough stains and a pair of soft-touch pads for softer cleaning) that are self-propelled, therefore, do not require much elbow grease.
- The efficient spinning mechanism of both the pads minimizes strain on your wrist, arm, and shoulders while mopping.
- The best part is that these microfiber pads are easily removable and machine washable for repeated usage.
- It also comes with a detachable 28-ounce solution chamber in which you can add the water and cleaning solution for fine spray on the floors.
- There is a trigger on the handle that allows you to control the amount of spray you need on your floor.
- Its wide cleaning path ensures wider coverage in one go, therefore reducing the mopping time.
- The pivoting handle of the unit and the low height of the cleaning head ensures better cleaning of the tighter spots and narrow spaces.
- In addition, it also comes with two trial-size bottles of Bissell Multi-Surface Pet Formula, which is designed specifically for pet messes and odors across hard floors.
- Overall quality construction
- On-demand spray works well
- Wide cleaning path reduces the mopping time
- Easy to assemble and easy operation
- Nice cleaning performance
- Decent capacity of the water tank, which does not require frequent refilling
- Very quiet operation
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Short power cord
4. Eyliden Spray Mop
(Best Budget Pick)
A quality mop means durable build, exceptional cleaning performance, and ease of use, and this best spray mop from the brand Eyliden features all. Moreover, its budget-friendly price tag makes this a great deal for those who don’t want to spend too much.
- Dimension and Weight: 16.5 x 5.9 x 50 inches; 2.64 Pounds
- Color: Off-White
- Power Source: Manual
- The model comes in a cool design making it very stylish and appealing.
- It features a super-absorbent microfiber mod pad that offers both dry cleaning and wet mopping on your floors.
- The mop handle is 47.2 inches long, which ensures convenient mopping without bending down.
- Its contoured handle also offers an ergonomic grip without straining your hands, and the easy-to-use trigger ensures comfortable operation.
- Its spray bottle can hold up to 750 ml which is decent enough to mop your house floors without frequent refilling.
- The swivel mop head can be adjusted from 0 to 360 degrees, so you can easily clean corners and under furniture perfectly.
- Stylish design and well constructed
- It comes with two types of mop heads that are machine washable and reusable
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- It can be used on almost all types of flooring
- No such
5. Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Microfiber Floor Mop
(Best Commercial-Grade Spray Mop)
Rubbermaid Reveal is a solid spray mop with a simple and classy design. It delivers exceptional cleaning results while being efficient and convenient to use.
- Dimension and Weight: 57.31 x 4.36 x 6.87 inches; 1.38 Pounds
- Color: Carbon Black/Red
- Power Source: Manual
- It comes equipped with a sizeable cleaning pad for convenient cleaning of large areas of flooring. Thus, it reduces the mopping time. Moreover, the pads are machine-washable when they get dirty, so you can use them many times.
- The soft microfiber pads make floor mopping very easy. In addition, there is a non-scratch rubber on its cleaning head that ensures more in-depth cleaning.
- It has a sizeable water tank of 0.65 L capacity, so it does not require frequent refilling while mopping the floors.
- The mop head rotates at 360 degrees for thorough cleaning of tight spots and narrow spaces.
- The manual trigger design allows easy spraying of the cleaning solution onto the floor for perfect cleaning.
- This mop kit includes two refillable 22-ounce cleaning solution bottles and three extra microfiber mop pad refills.
- Strong steel handle
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
- Convenient spray trigger to control the spray
- Safe to use on all flooring types
- Decent cleaning performance
- Large mop head size might be inconvenient for cleaning smaller spaces
- Not great for big amount of liquid spills
Read Next: The Best Sponge Mops for Floor Cleaning